I've been the same weight within five pounds or so for seventeen months. I run anywhere from 171 to 185, depending on if I let carbs get the best of me, averaging around 178 most days. At 5'10" and with dense bones, it's a good weight for me. I wear a size 14.Things have changed in so many ways:
- Getting divorced. It will be final January 27, 2017, provided there are no hitches.
- I went back to college, am working on an MA in English / Creative Writing. Had a 4.0 last semester.
- I have my own apartment (yay!)
- I have friends. A lot of friends.
- I have worked part time, both editing and doing grocery store food sampling gigs
- I'm dating (Yeah, I know!)
- I workout nearly every day. I'm a walking fool--in the city or on the treadmill at the university gym. I love it. It helps a lot with stress and anger. The feeling I get when I walk out of there sweaty and sore is so awesome.
- I'm healthy. Healthy!
I'm happy. This is the happiest time of my life in....years. Maybe...EVER. I am totally, authentically, 100% me, and living my life the way I want to live it, for once.
Life is good.
I don't know if I'll be back here. In the meantime, take what you need and leave the rest.
Wishing you only good things.