I'm up four pounds after losing eight last week. WTF?
I'm fed up eating the same shit over and over.
My mom is annoying me.
Backs of my legs hurt--an old problem that occurred, I thought, from sitting too much. I was out for hours yesterday and Sunday, walking and standing. The pain kept me up.
I feel fat, lumbering, whale-like. My belly wound had almost closed but the bottom popped back open after lifting my suitcase onto the bed. A lot of fluid is coming out of there. I should've bought stock in Stayfree maxi pads. *sigh*
No weight is coming off my belly.
I'm on my Kindle at McDonald's so typos are allowed.
I'm very unhappy. I am overwhelmed by a lack of inertia.
I need time alone. A lot of time.
Grateful that / for...
- My health (returning).
- That I'm American.
- I have a place to sleep at night, to shower, read, watch TV, to do laundry.
- That I can help my mom when she needs it most.
- Cooler weather.
- My Kitty children.
- A running car. Omg how many beaters have I driven over the years, never sure if they would start?
- This Kindle.
- Pay as you go crappy Android phones.
- Good books.
- The ability to read AND write.
- Clean water.
- Grocery stores.
- Hawaiian barbecues.
- Iced coffee.