Monday, October 13, 2014

Doing Good

I love my exercise pants. They feel so great when walking--they are snug, stay put, and keep me from jiggling, all good. :-)

I'm staying with a friend and I took her dog for a long walk Saturday night. I don't know who was walking who, really, but we both had a good time. I didn't get out last night because I was out with my friend and her family, and tonight we have something to do, and it's just too hot in the daytime--over 90 F. I hope tomorrow night.

My eating is mostly okay, although the choices are limited due to my limited cash flow. Mostly cheese, yogurt, and nuts.

I haven't weighed myself in a few days, so I don't know what it is.

The contrast in how I eat versus what other people eat has been very stark since I've been here. The dramatic changes I've implemented as a result of the DS surgery to stay alive and healthy are definitely highlighted. I do it without thinking now--and hallelujah. That was the whole point, after all. :-)

So hanging in there, nothing new to report. New jeans are getting loose (new in June).

Hope you're well, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment