Thursday, April 30, 2015

GYN Appt Canceled...AGAIN!

Dammit.

My first appointment was for April 22, a five week wait. Then it got changed to today, the 30th, so a six week wait. They called at 10 am this morning, four hours before the appointment, to tell me they had to cancel. Not only that, but I had an appointment with the wrong doctor, a man, and all my insisting I see the woman doctor was for naught. WTF??

I'M SO PISSED!! AND FRUSTRATED!!

I'm tired of the heavy periods, being crazy a whole week out of every month (and I mean crazy, like, really crazy--lots of rage, scary rage.), and this week I've had night sweats every night.

I can't take it.

First world problem. It's all about perspective.

When I'm throwing hammers out the back door into the yard and pacing the house with my hands clenched in front of me while screaming? That's not good. And also not normal behavior even for me. (Why the hammer throw? I was taking down the old crappy vertical vinyl blinds in the dining room and I couldn't get several screws out. I tried wiggling them around with the hammer to no avail. And that's when it went flying. For the record, the shit screw was about 5 inches long, stripped, and screwed into the frame. WTF? I had to use pliers to slowly unscrew it and get it out, but not before I made a big whole in the plaster, and which I had to spackle over. Urgh.)

I have an appointment for May 11, with the woman doctor I originally requested. She's the only woman in the area who takes my insurance, and she's a 90 minute drive away. Fuck fuck fuck.

My mom called her gyn to see how much a cash visit would be, and it's only $100-. He's a man, but he's a grandfatherly type who has treated my mom with a lot of kindness and compassion, so I would consider it. I'm also wondering if Planned Parenthood sees peri-menopausal women. I need to think about both.

My mouth is still sore, better than yesterday, so maybe it's for the best as I really didn't feel up for a long drive, but dammit, I'm having problems here and I need help.

Shifuckdamnpisshell.


No comments:

Post a Comment