LilySlim - Weight loss

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Men

It's starting again.

The flirting.

The door holding.

The long gazing looks.

The off the cuff remarks.

Trying to make me laugh.

Asking if I need help.

I somehow always attracted the attention of boys and men, but I didn't realize it had stopped over the last ten years or so, you know, when I was at my heaviest. Huh.

The first time it happened I thought it was cute. Second and then third and fourth time, the cashier at the gas station for fuck's sake! Not cute anymore, annoying. Embarrassing. Time consuming.

Ugh.

Now I remember.


4 comments:

  1. It has more to do with confidence and attitude than with looks, per se, and it's not surprising. How's R dealing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks. That and I'm still a 44DD. LOL R is oblivious although I told him if he wasn't nice to me I was going to run off with the ARCO cashier. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, boobs. Well, yeah, there are those at any size!

      Delete
  3. Hello? I'm up here...look at my eyes... LOLOL

    ReplyDelete