Monday, March 16, 2015

Getting Rid of my "Fat Clothes"

Since I was obese most of my life, and am technically, by my BMI "overweight," is it still ok for me to use the "F" word? Hmm.

These are all the clothes I am going to sell on eBay--tops, pants, skirts, dresses, sweaters, bras (barely used), two swimsuits, and some shoes. Well, once I pay my eBay bill. For some reason they claim I owe them $50-, but I've not sold anything on eBay since October, and I paid my bill to them then. I need to just screw up my courage and call them and ask WTF!?

That pile on the right is also part of the upcoming sale. Some of the things I really love...I just have to let them go--just way too big. Let it go, Jules. Let it go.

Once I sell everything, and I'm confident I will, maybe I can get a couch, futon, or reclining chair for our empty living room. Schweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment