Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stall Over

This morning? 195 pounds. Heh.

I'm not sure whether to call it a stall or too many carbs. There were days and days where I didn't eat carbs, strictly protein/fat/liquid.

The skin of my arms is starting to really wrinkle up. I hate it. I still wear short sleeves, but tank tops and spaghetti straps are not happening right now. Normally I just wouldn't care, but I need time to adjust to this new normal. It looks hideous. Like my gramma when she was in her 80s. I'm not ready to be that old, yet. I hope I make it to my 80s (brain intact), but we'll see. This would be the only plastic surgery, other than a tummy tuck in conjunction with my hernia repair (and Petunia is HUGE. I look pregnant.). Everything else can just, you know, hang around. LOL

I'm still tired. This was a long, tough week. I'd like to go back to bed, but I need to head down to my mom's to help her get some medications into her cat who has been very ill this week (gastroenteritis). Fortunately the vet's office came and got him, treated him, and brought him back, or he would probably have died. Long story. Oy vay gevalt.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment