Sunday, July 26, 2015

Some Random Pictures

New Teeth. They look quite nice, actually. 
But my mouth is still very, very painful and sore.


Seal Beach pier. I like Seal Beach better than Huntington Beach. It's slower paced, friendly, and less commercialized than it's bigger sister to the south. 
I almost lost my flip-flop over the side here. R had to grab it for me. LOL
And this was what I was doing when I got a text from my aunt on the east coast asking if I were ok and how close was the fire to my place. Uh, yeah. 



Not only did I walk the length of the pier, we walked from the beginning of 
downtown and back. A year ago this would have been unthinkable for me.



 Looking at the Port of Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Pedro, and Palos Verdes.


That big white puff over that white SUV is the Cajon Pass Fire as seen from
 the 405 Freeway near Huntington Beach. It's 71 miles as the crow flies, so you know it was BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment