Monday, March 31, 2014

Bleah

So I'm up three pounds today. I'm not going to weigh as frequently; I think I'll just weigh weekly to avoid the MF (mindfuck).

I've been craving a lot of different foods, mostly Chinese. I had the soup part of a Thai ramen last night--lemongrass and chili--and it was yucky and didn't kill the craving. I'd also like a steak, pot roast, and quiche. In the meantime, I'm still working on the refried beans.

Yesterday I hit my hydration goals and had 32 g of protein.

Today I slept all day. I guess I'm tired.

I find myself watching sitcoms like FRIENDS--things I woudn't normally watch.

I'm exhausted, bored, cold, and hungry. Of course, I can only eat about 5 bites of anything so that hunger is relative.

I've always had a palate for diversity and variety. I also like spicy food. I'm having Cholula on my beans with no problems. Again, back to the food as entertainment.

And my belly is still leaking quite a bit. It smells. My surgeon says it smells normal and that I "must have a very sensitive nose."  It's true, I do. I'm ready for it to be done leaking. Now chunks of fat are coming out. It's so gross.

I'm ready for this part to be over. Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment