Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Update

So...after spending the day crafting a letter, having a friend proof it, and contacting the doctor's office, someone at my HSA who knew what they were doing, approved and paid my reimbursement claim today. They sent me an email. I hadn't had a chance to get back to them, so whoever contacted me originally, didn't know what the hell they were talking about. *fume*  I could've gone without the additional stress, thank you. But it is resolved. It takes a day or two to go to my bank account, once it does, I will be booking hotel rooms. *exhale*  And thank you to my friend for the help; it really was invaluable. xo

R is taking a nap. I can't wait to tell him. This ought to make his day. It sure made mine. And week.

***

In other news, only two of my four prescriptions made it over to the pharmacy. I have one refill, but the two new ones, Vitamin D and Lasix, are not at the pharmacy. I forgot to call before five pm (I'm re-building an appendix for a client and was distracted), and it didn't get done. But really, not a surprise.

Back to the appendix. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment